Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Saturday 4 September 2010

Social Networking Boot Camp

Irony of ironies I'm writing this from a day seminar in London on social networking and the church. To be honest the subject matter leaves me cold but I knew it was something I had to be at - to find answers but more importantly to learn what the questions are. So I'm here with Lawrence who's tech savvy and who I'm hoping will help apply some of the learnings. The challenge is to cut through the dross and total inanity of much of the stuff to get the good that can, potentially, be massively significant for the mission and discipleship. Let's see what happens.....

2 comments:

  1. Facebook here we come. Following the recent example of Prezzo we could offer 50% off sermon CD's when 500 people have become fans of LBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. 500 may have been a bit optimistic. Lets say 200?

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Always happy for you to post your comments - remembering of course that they'll be seen by everyone!!!