Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Monday 20 June 2011

Off to the Smoke

I leave tomorrow for three days in the Smoke, the Big City....Town!

I'm going to be in London for this year’s Evangelical Ministry Assembly, a conference for Pastors. Last year’s key note speaker was John Piper which obviously I couldn’t miss (!) and this year it’s Tim Keller so I’m going again!

The first time I heard Keller, which was at the EMA conference probably some five year’s ago, it changed my life – I’d never heard the gospel explained in the way he unpacked it. It really was a defining moment.

I’m really looking forward to getting some great input and the opportunity to catch up with some old friends. Follow this link to read more about the conference including subject matter and speakers: http://ema2011.proctrust.org.uk/the-details

1 comment:

  1. So was it a waste of time or are you keeping it to yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Always happy for you to post your comments - remembering of course that they'll be seen by everyone!!!