Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Thursday 31 May 2012

Travelling

Apropos of nothing.....

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.


I've also never been in Cognito, but I hear no one recognizes you there so it must be a good place to go if you want some privacy.


I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport. You have to bedriven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, familyand work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not toomuch on physical activity anymore.


I have also been in Doubt. Some people visit often, I think. I'm not sure.


I've been in Flexible, and I have to say, it felt as if I hadn't gotten very far.

Sometimes, I find myself in Capable. I don't know how I got there, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.


One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Always happy for you to post your comments - remembering of course that they'll be seen by everyone!!!