Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Monday 1 February 2010

A Passion for World Mission

I've just finished leading the first meeting of our newly launched World Mission Team - I'm buzzing.

I went into the meeting knackered and suffering the aftereffects of my second cluster headache of the day (yes, they're back! Google it if you want to find out more) and, as much as I wanted to be there, I didn't want to be there. However the enthusiasm and energy in the room was so energising!

We've got a clear plan for giving WM the high and central profile it should have in the church and we've got a team of people committed to making it happen. Love it!!

There's not much more important than taking the Good News about Jesus to those who know nothing of it; partnering with others to take the gospel to the ends of the earth. It really is a privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Always happy for you to post your comments - remembering of course that they'll be seen by everyone!!!